Box Office Staff
Summary: The primary responsibility of this position is to provide customer service to Saints fans who come to the ticket office, or call the ticket office, on gamedays. Ticket sellers are often the first staff member each fan comes into contact with and will be expected to provide a high level of customer service to a large number of fans.
Become proficient with the ticketing system
Sell and print tickets
To interact with fans and coworkers in a friendly, helpful and positive manner
Work with and without supervision and follow directions of supervisors
Assist fans with questions about CHS Field
The clubhouse provides the focal point and ‘heart’ of a baseball club. It often determines the way a player develops and the level of success he has both on and off the field. A well managed clubhouse offers a multi-functional facility, from providing a meeting room to acting as a second home to the players. It is a vital role of the clubhouse manager to provide maximum customer service to our coaches, players, front office personnel, umpires, and visiting league officials. This individual will be directly responsible for the Saints home clubhouse needs, but will also be responsible for supervising the visiting clubhouse and umpires locker services. Candidate must be willing to work long and non-traditional hours. Candidate must be willing to travel with team 50-60 nights per season.
Part-Time Operations Staff
- Daily cleaning of restrooms in Saints offices and service level corridor. Other areas as needed
- Daily cleaning of outdoor areas
- Perform cleaning and waste removal throughout ballpark before, during, and after club events and baseball games
- Maintain a clean environment on the Club level
- Set up and tear down Club level before, during, and after premium events
- Assist Event Manager and Operations Manager/Assistants when accommodating the needs of baseball teams, coaches, and trainers
- Assist Grounds Crew, Fan Services and Ushers as needed
- Assist with the closing and clearing of ballpark after games
- Work as parking lot attendant when needed (may need to handle cash)
Game Day Internship
The St. Paul Saints Baseball Club is looking for creative and outgoing people who are willing to have fun. This internship provides a first-hand look at the execution of minor-league promotions and customer service initiatives. The internship will run from May-September. Game Day Internships are unpaid, though you may receive college credit if applicable.
- College student with a minimum of one year of undergraduate courses completed
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
- Flexible hour availability, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Experiences on game nights may/will include:
- On-field promotions
- Sponsorship fulfillment
- Set up and tear down of certain areas in the ballpark
- Crowd interaction
- Provide premier customer service to fans
- Promote the Fun Is Good atmosphere
Applications will be accepted beginning November 4, 2019. Applicants may not hear from the organization for several weeks. If you would like to apply, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please use GAME DAY INTERNSHIP in the subject line.
Fan Services - Usher
Provide fans with a consistent level of friendly, impressive service that exceeds their expectations. We want fans to feel welcomed as they walk through our gates and safe while they are in their seats. Fun is good, but we are nothing without our fans!
This position requires constant attention to detail and following simple to complex instructions. It also requires constant use of diplomatic skills. You must be able to recognize and resolve conflicts, while performing the essential functions of the job.
- Welcomes guests to CHS Field with a courteous and energetic attitude
- Checks tickets and shows fans to their seats
- Provide event information and general ballpark directions
- Speak to disruptive guests about their behavior relative to ballpark policy
- Enforce ballpark policies and safety procedures Ability to manage difficult or emotional situations
- Respond promptly to customer needs and/or requests for service/assistance
- Direct fans to facilities such as Fan Services, restrooms, ATMs, and concession stands
- Move through assigned seating areas and assists with guest issues and questions
- Help in maintaining a clean ballpark by picking up any garbage or debris found
- Ability to stand and move about the ballpark for several hours
Fan Services - Security
St. Paul Saints Game Day Security Staff (Part Time) are responsible for the safety and security of all guests and employees while providing a safe and enjoyable event for all guests and fellow team members.
Duties and responsibilities
- Enforces security policies and procedures upon entry to CHS Field
- Monitors entry and exit points to include hand-wand device screening of guests and bags prior to entering the facility
- Executes orderly security screening processes and may assist in emergency evacuation of the premises
- Interested applicants may also work enforcing permit parking in the staff/player parking lot
- Additional duties as required
Fan Services - Fun Facilitator
Summary: Facilitate Fun throughout the HealthPartners PowerUp Play Zone located on the Centerfield Concourse of CHS Field. Interact with children, parents and fans with a consistent level of friendly, impressive service. Exceed guest expectations while providing a safe and enjoyable experience for all participants. Fun is good, but we are nothing without our fans!
This position requires genuine interest and aptitude in working with young children and consistent attention to detail and safety. The position also requires professional behavior and a sense of humor. You must be able to recognize and resolve conflicts, while performing the essential functions of the job.
- Welcome children and parents to the CHS Field HealthPartners PowerUp Play Zone with a courteous and energetic attitude
- Explain and organize PowerUp Play Zone activities and accept payment
- Assist with climbing wall safety harness and equipment
- Provide event information and general ballpark directions
- Enforce ballpark policies and procedures to keep our fans safe
- Respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service or assistance
- Help in maintaining a clean and organized PowerUp Play Zone play area
- Ability to stand and move about the ballpark for several hours, sometimes in inclement weather or a heat wave
- LEARN MORE & APPLY