Things to Make Sure You Do at a Saints Game
1) Take part in our zany, on field promotions that take place each and every game!
2) Check out the Craft Beer Corner in the left field corner of the ballpark, which offers 36 rotating local craft brews and offers a picturesque view of downtown St. Paul
3) The HealthPartners PowerUp Play Zone is the perfect spot for kids and kids at heart to play during Saints games. Within the PowerUp Play Zone is a PowerUp Peak, a 12-foot high climbing wall, Veggieland, a life size game of the classic board game Candyland, the Fruit Chute, a Rainbow Play system, and Club Clementine, a bouncy house.
4) Catch some peanuts! During the 7th inning stretch watch for peanuts as our press box will be tossing them down to the crowd.
5) Interact with our ushertainers. Our ushertainers help promote fun at all of our games by entertaining the crowd.